Hello friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs August Release Blog Hop! I'm so excited about this month's release! I have already made some bookmarks that have been given away, and I know I will be making many more! I hope you enjoy this hop, which by the way is FULL of inspiration from our talented design team!
I am the first stop on the hop, so you can just follow my link to the next person, but if for any reason you get lost along the way, just pop on over to the Our Daily Bread designs Blog for the complete list of links!
Now, here are the basics of the Hop:
- Hop will run 8:00am Aug. 1 to 8:00pm EDT Aug. 2
- Winners will be announced Aug 3
- There will be SIX prizes of your choice of one set!!!
- Hop to each link and leave a comment, then return to the ODBD Blog to tell us you completed the hop and answer the question there
- Check back at the ODBD Blog on Aug. 3 to see if YOU are one of the winners! You never know what other fun things we might have for you that day!!!
I used the Faith, Hope, Love set and the Vine Background. I created a center step like I've shared before but adjusted my outer panels to accommodate the width of my panels. I matted with black and added a Spellbinders Ironworks Accents border. I cut the Love panel with Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles Large, and the Long Scalloped Rectangles Lg to mat it. The ribbon is May Arts and the flower is Spare Parts. The pearls are from ACMoore. I love the elegant font of this set! I could see this not only as bookmarks but wall art, notebook or journal covers, or for an elegant home decor piece. Wouldn't the Love word make a gorgeous wedding or anniversary card? Oh the possibilities! LOL!
Here are the sets I used:
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed my card!
From here, you'll hop to the amazing Becca to me blown away!