Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs May Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Chris’ Awesome Blog, you are in the right place. If not you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and start from the beginning. If you get lost along the way, simply return there, where the entire hop is listed with links.
Now, here are the Hop Details:
- The Hop will run 8am EST May 1 until 8pm EST May 2. The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on May 3.
- Three hoppers will be randomly selected to win ONE FREE SET of CHOICE, and One blessed hopper will win this month’s BREAD BASKET BUNDLE!!!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Answer the question on the ODBD blog when you leave your comment.
For the card above, I used Fortress. I wanted a softened effect, so I stamped the tower with Sahara Sand on SU! White and then colored with Copics, masked the tower, and airbrushed the background. I then stamped the verse on Vellum with Stazon Ink, centered on the image, and adhered on the back. Then I embossed both layers together with a Cuttlebug folder. (Sorry I don't remember the name of the folder.) I used a base of Bazzil, then matted with gray and white (SU!). The corners are Spellbinders Moroccan Accents, using my shadow effect described last week. The ribbon is May Arts, and the bow is made with Becca's Peg Bow maker. The pearls are from AC Moore.
Just in case you missed my post yesterday, I will share the sneak peek I made using the Happy Retirement set, so you can see one other idea for this set too. You can read the details about this card HERE.
The first card fits this week's ODBD Shining the Light Challenge: no designer paper. Come play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my projects! Now, from here, hop to the talented and sweet Connie!