Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs March Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Sabrina's Awesome Blog, you are in the right place. If not you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and start from the beginning. If you get lost along the way, simply return there, where the entire hop is listed with links.
Now, here are the Hop Details:
- The Hop will run 8am EST Mar. 1 until 8pm EST Mar 2.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Mar 3.
- Four hoppers will win a $20.00 Gift Certificate, and One blessed hopper will win this month's Bread Basket Bundle!!!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Answer the question on the ODBD blog when you leave your comment.
I made a luminaria to match the card I shared a couple days ago as a sneak peek, so I'd have a pretty little gift set for a friend.
Stamps: Spread the Light
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye Mademoiselle, Vellum
Ink: Color Box Frost White Pigment Ink
Accessories: Spellbinder's Floral Doily Accents, Classic Circles Petite, Prima Flowers, Martha Stewart ribbon, Martha Stewart Bough Punch, Pearls (a gift from a sweet friend)
Here is the set together:
Here is a recap of the card details:
Card Stock: Mark's Finest Papers, designer paper: My Mind's Eye Madamoiselle.
Ink: SU! Baja Breeze
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Italian Doily, Fanciful Flourish, Anastasia Border, Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents, Classic Circles Large, pearls and larger flowers were a gift from a sweet friend. The smaller flowers are Prima, and I sponged them lightly with baja breeze.
From here, hop to Sandee's Scrumptious Blog!