Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs February Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Angie's Awesome Blog, you are in the right place. If not you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and start from the beginning. If you get lost along the way, simply return there, where the entire hop is listed with links.
Now, here are the Hop Details:
- The Hop will run 8am EST Feb. 1 until 8pm EST Feb 2.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Feb 3.
- Four hoppers will win a free set of choice, and One blessed hopper will win this month's Bread Basket Bundle!!!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Answer the question on the ODBD blog when you leave your comment.
I made this tri-shutter card using stamps from the ODBD sets: Mighty Sea, The Sea, and Anchor (a past release). I stamped the images with Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I used SU! Close to Cocoa for my base, and Memory Box Poppyfinch designer paper. The blue is Bazzill. With my Grand Calibur, I cut several Spellbinders Dies: Grommet Tags, Labels 11, Labels 17, and Labels 20. I used the negative part of an EK Success Bracket Punch for the little blue "waves" I added. The twine is "hung" on a part of an ODBD Fence Die. The little sand dollars are a K&Co self adhesive ribbon which I cut apart to use as single shells. Below is a close up of the fish netting I created with a re-purposed onion bag.
To read the story of It is Well with my soul, another new stamp this month, please scroll down 2 posts here on my blog, or click here. The story behind this hymn will bless you!
Thank you for stopping... and now, from here, hop on to Becca's Beautiful Blog!