Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs January Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Chris' Delightful Blog, you are in the right place. If not you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and start from the beginning. If you get lost along the way, simply return there, where the entire hop is listed with links.
Now, here are the Hop Details:
- The Hop will run 8am EDT Jan. 1 until 8pm EDT Jan 2.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Jan 3.
- Five blessed hoppers will win a $20.00 Gift Certificate for ODBD Stamps!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Answer the question on the ODBD blog when you leave your comment.
I made my wall hanging out of two layers of very thick chipboard. I cut them with my Spellbinders Grand Labels Four. I used designer paper from My Mind's Eye and stamped the images from ODBD's Jan. release: God's Love, Two Step Butterflies, and Grunge Butterfly Background directly onto the dp. I used the custom butterfly die to cut the butterfly out, and then added stickles to parts of his wings. I punched holes for my ribbon hanger, adhered 2 grommets, and ran the ribbon through, securing behind the top layer of chipboard. I then adhered the second layer of chipboard so the back is nice and finished. I spritzed the seam binding (Martha Stewart) with Sea Glass Glimmer Mist and wrinkled up til dry, then made my bow. One little ZVA creative rose and some ZVA Creative pearl flourishes finish it off. I love this sentiment in this set and decided I'd like it hanging on my craft room wall where I can be reminded of God's wonderful limitless love for me! I see this set being a real "go to" set for many of my card making needs! Hope you enjoyed my project!
Here is another card I made as a sneak peek at another of the wonderful new sets, Birthday Blessings:
For the details on this card just scroll down 1 post!
Now, from here, hop to Connie's beautiful blog!