Hello friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs October Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Lorelie"s Blog, you are in the right place. If not you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and start from the beginning. If you get lost along the way, simply return there where the entire hop is listed with links.
Now, here are the Hop Details:
- The Hop will run 8am EDT Oct. 1 until 8pm EDT Oct 2.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Oct 3.
- THREE blessed hoppers will win their CHOICE of ONE FREE SET, and ONE very blessed hopper will win the GRAND PRIZE of their CHOICE OF THREE FREE SETS!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Answer the question on the ODBD blog when you leave your comment.
Stamps: Christmas Door
Papers: Kraft (Mark's Finest Papers), Basic Black, DP: Making Memories, BasicGrey Wassil
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: SU! Markers, Watercolor paper and water brushes, Flower Soft in Vintage Christmas, Pearls (AC Moore), MS Holly Punch, Distress Ink (Scattered Straw) for sponging and distressing, May Art's silk ribbon, Bow Easy
Here is a photo of the inside, using one of the sentiments from this set:
Now I'll send you on your way to be totally blown away! Your next stop is Becca's Amazing Papergrace!
Thanks so much for visiting! Have a blessed day!