Today I wanted to share a quick card I made with two Layers of Color sets: Nature Walk and Merci Bouquet. I love the summery feel of this card! I stamped the strawberries with Memento and colored with Copics, then cut out. The little blossoms are from the Merci Bouquet set. The berries are dotted with Diamond Glaze and the blossoms have Stickles in their centers. I used a Martha Stewart lattice punch through which I wove some gingham ribbon, and I used an EK Success punch for the vine at the bottom. The base is Bazzill. The gingham is from my stash and unknown. The berries and blossoms are popped up with different depths of pop dots.
I am linking this to the following challenges:
* Ooh La La creations - Simply summer
* # Nutty Nutshells #19, Summertime Fun (what's more fun than picking strawberries?)
* Drunken Stampers #23 Summer Theme
* Lexi's - Layers
* PIO: Favorite Things (strawberries)
* Incy Wincy- use punches (MS and EK Success)
* Crazy Challenge - Make It In An Hour
*Prairie Fairy - Anything Goes
* Cute Card Thursday- Lets get fruity
*Kah-Wink-E-Dink - Fruit Smooth
*ABC Challenge - X is for extra dimension
Thanks so much for stopping by and your comments make my day!