Thursday, June 4, 2009
An Award from Krystal and ten honest facts
Krystal gave me this award. Thank you Krystal! Your sweetness inspires me so much! Please be sure to visit her fabulous blog for lots of inspiration and pure sugar!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link and
2. I must list 10 honest things about myself .
Well.... let me think:
1. I have been married going on 38 years to a wonderfully supportive husband who supports me in this incredibly expensive hobby! He is a dear through and through!
2. We have moved 18 times since we got married.
3. We spent our honeymoon camping on our way from NY to TX where we were going to finish our last three years of college together. What I learned: Tent camping in Aug. is NOT the best way to spend a honeymoon! LOL! We were broke students and didn't have enough for much else and didn't really care then.... Sometimes we think back on those days of having nothing but love and remember them with happy memories! There is something to be said for the "simple life"!
4. I am a PK (Pastor's Kid).
5. I accepted Christ as my personal Savior at the age of six.
7. I have one sweet daughter and two fantastic grandkids. Nathan is 11 and Lauren is 8.
8. They recently moved to the mountains of TN... just 2 hours from here and that is the closest I've been to them in the 12 years our daughter has been married. I'm so enjoying being able to visit on a whim!
9. We live in NC now and have been here for 10 years, which is the longest we have lived anywhere!
10. We love boating, fishing, bird watching, and of course I love all sorts of crafts... most especially paper crafts
Now I will pass this award on to: Becky, Barbara, Angie and Dottie.